Most people think of dentists in the context of biannual cleanings or cavity fillings, but more and more often, people are seeking out cosmetic dentistry services to get their teeth looking as straight and vibrant as possible. Put simply, cosmetic dentistry is the practice of correcting misshapen, discolored, damaged, or missing teeth to restore what a smile can be at its best. Those interested in cosmetic dentistry in MI need look no further than Jamestowne South Dental Cracchiolo, who offers several cosmetic dentistry services to help make a Bingham Farms smile makeover happen.
Are you not feeling confident about your smile? Jamestowne South Dental can help!
Signs You May Need a Smile Makeover
How do you know if you could benefit from some cosmetic dentistry work? The following are a few signs that you are a good candidate:
- Missing Teeth
- Discolored Teeth
- Chipped/Cracked Teeth
- Crooked Teeth/Teeth with Gaps
- Trouble Chewing
- A Change in Face Shape
While these symptoms range from very minor to quite serious, the idea is that investing in a smile makeover can help restore your confidence and chewing function. Many people with these symptoms have become embarrassed to smile, and we don’t want that for you. Cosmetic dentistry exists to help people like you!
Cosmetic Dentistry Options in Bingham Farms
The approach to treating any of these issues depends on the symptom itself, but Jamestowne South Dental and his team offer up the following treatment options for those in need of cosmetic dentistry:
- Teeth Whitening: Jamestowne South Dental uses the EZ White™ Pro In-Office Whitening system, which uses an oxygen-rich gel and light-activated technology to brighten your smile.
- Dental Bonding: Using a resin material, Jamestowne South Dental can create a material that perfectly matches your teeth to cover blemishes and discolorations.
- Veneers: We offer both porcelain veneers and Lumineers®, both of which are thin shells adhered to the front of discolored or damaged teeth. They also can close gaps and reshape teeth.
- Porcelain Crowns: Whether you’ve just had a root canal or need a crown for a damaged tooth, these caps can help preserve what’s left of a healthy tooth.
- Dentures: Whether you need partial or full dentures to replace missing teeth, Jamestowne South Dental and his team can help.
- Dental Implants: The most permanent and durable fix for missing teeth is dental implants, which involves surgery to install titanium posts into the jaw, onto which realistic-looking false teeth are screwed.
- Invisalign: If you’ve got a crooked smile, Invisalign is a wonderful orthodontic solution. The clear trays are more aesthetically pleasing than standard braces, and they don’t have the same dietary restrictions as the metal braces do.
How Jamestowne South Dental Can Help
If you would like to set up a consultation to see how Jamestowne South Dental can help you get your smile into its best shape, color, and function, simply call our office to set up a meeting. He’ll talk you through any process and give you a sense of the procedure and its costs. If you want your teeth to look their best, a smile makeover could be in your future!